Sensor Data Analysis for Predictive CBM+
A large grocery chain required a big data and predictive analytics modeling framework to expose information contained in streaming compressor and refrigeration sensor data.
ILW implemented an IoT software solution by collecting refrigerator sensor data and pairing with other related datasets to perform real-time, predictive CBM+ analytics and determine the optimal time to replace/repair refrigeration units.
- Created an advanced analytics modeling framework to anticipate corrective maintenance requirements
- Identified usage and performance parameters to determine the optimal point to replace/repair to preempt component and system failures
- Reduced facility energy consumption and maintenance costs, saving the retailer an estimated $20M
- Hadoop, IoT Sensors, Python, Custom Analytics Modeling Framework, CBM+ Analytics
- Data Profiling, Data Movement, Data Federation, Big Data/Hadoop, Web Services, Internet of Things
Related Case Studies You May Like
Engines Forecast Reporting ToolCustomer ChallengeUSAF logistics personnel are using a 20+ year old, inflexible, difficult to maintain desktop tool to create forecasts for aircraft engines in their inventory.Innovative SolutionILW is developing a platform to provide...
Big Data Hadoop AdministrationCustomer ChallengeA marketing analytics company that houses and analyzes large amounts of data for Kroger needed a big data platform to scale and deliver insights. This involved large amounts of data, hundreds of jobs running daily, and...
Agile Big Data Analytics FrameworkCustomer ChallengeA large local retailer needed to consume a substantial amount of data from their customer’s electronic footprint to answer questions that could not be addressed by the current data warehouse.Innovative SolutionILW...
Big Data Engineering for Improved AnalyticsCustomer ChallengeA marketing analytics company that houses and analyzes large amounts of data for Kroger utilizes multiple big data platforms on prem and in the cloud to scale and deliver insights. This involves large...